At your side whenever you need us
It’s no accident that La Crème became Ireland’s leading careers agency for office support staff. Our philosophy is rather different. We put you at the centre of our business – that means going the extra mile in advising and supporting you through your career. In particular, we work with you to consider your best long-term career options as well as preparing you down to the last detail for your next opportunity.
The Career Ally Programme
- We provide constructive and timely feedback and advice.
- We share our market knowledge with you so that you have a clear insight into what’s happening in the office support market. This will ensure you are making informed decisions throughout your career.
- We keep in touch regularly, informing you about how your job search is progressing.
- We help with CV and interview preparation, giving you the best opportunity to succeed at client interviews.
- We identify companies that you would like to work for and approach them on your behalf.
Our service is based on an open dialogue. As well as providing you with honest feedback, we welcome yours. Our obsession with quality of service means we are always happy to take advice on how we can improve!
This commitment extends to our directors. Therefore, approximately four weeks after your first interview with La Crème, a member of our senior leadership team will get in touch to discuss your thoughts on the service you have received.
If you have any thoughts in the meantime, please feel free to get in touch.
Commitment to excellence
Your willingness to recommend us to your friends and colleagues is the best proof that we are doing a good job. That’s why La Crème uses the global Net Promoter Score (NPS) as the most scientific way to assess the quality of our service.