Education Open Day
La Crème is hosting its first open day next week for office support professionals within the education sector.
We're seeking skilled office support professionals for contracts across Dublin in various roles across universities, colleges and schools.
Date: 18th April
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: La Crème Dublin, Connaught House, 1 Burlington Road, Dublin 4
At La Crème we specialise in recruiting for office support roles, and we are now recruiting for the education seector with contracts ranging anywhere from one day's cover to 24 months.
Why choose temp and contract?
Temping allows you to work in a variety of industries and is a fantastic way to gain experience, make connections and broaden your horizons. These roles will provide you with the opportunity to advance your skills in preparation for a more permanent position. If you have just come back from travelling, have time in between jobs or even looking to change careers, a temporary or contract position could be a great option for you.
Examples of some of the roles we are currently working on:
- Programme Coordinator | City Centre | €30k | 1 year contract depending on experience
- Examination Administrator | City Centre | €30k | 4 week contract
- Student Enrolment | Dublin South | €35k | 6 month contract
- Registry Administrator | City Centre | €28k | 6 month contract
- Customer Service | City Centre | €35k | 6 months* may go perm
- Executive Assistant | City Centre | €40k | 6 month contract
- Secretary | Dublin North | €45k | 6 month contract
- Customer Service Administrator | Dublin North | 10 month contract
***This is an APPOINTMENT ONLY event***
Please note that the above temporary and contract roles are not suited to those in permanent roles as they require people for immediate starts.
If you’re interested in roles like these, please email me an up-to-date copy of your CV.