Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Team
Brand new opportunity to the market with a multinational pharma / medical device company based in Cork. Your role as a Recruiter would be to support the Talent Acquisition team with end to end recruitment across multiple disciplines. This is a 6 month contract with a view to go permanent.
Monday - Friday with flexible working hours
This is a very fast paced and energetic environment. You will work closely with the TA & HR teams as well as the business leaders to ensure that business goals can be met. You will be onboarded remotely with the expectation to return to site in 2021.
Impeccable candidate experience is at the heart of everything they do!
Your new role will include:
- Supporting recruitment processes including advertising vacancies/screening candidates/ attending interviews
- Keeping candidates updated and engaged throughout the interview process - candidate care is the priority
- Working in close partnership with hiring managers and business leaders to understand recruitment needs and to keep them updated on their hires.
- Provide timely feedback to hiring managers on initial screening calls and pipelines
- Support other projects and administration as required
The following experience is required to be considered:
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a busy Recruitment / talent acquisition department
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills are a must for this role
- Highly organised, system savvy and the ability to thrive under pressure