Have you ever wanted to work in a fun and collaborative office? Where the 'one team, one dream' mentality is one that's lived by? A great tech company new to the Cork scene currently looking for a proactive, ambitious Team Administrator for a temporary support position to start asap.
The hours of work are Monday - Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm at a rate of €12 per hour.
Your duties will include:
- General administrative support for the department including drafting of letters for senior management.
- PA duties for management inc booking travel and accommodation when required
- Diary management for the General Manager
- Order office supplies and arrange catering for client meetings
- Management of bespoke database and filing systems
- Data Entry
- Support the marketing function with administration ie: binding brochures, laminating etc.
- Organise office events, for example charity bake sales, team lunches, CSR
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This role would suit an enthusiastic, vibrant person who thrives in a busy environment and can multi task to the highest degree. Strong computer skills are essential including Microsoft Word and Excel. Very strong organisational and communication skills required too.
If you are available immediately or you are interested in hearing more about temping with ourselves, then please send an up to date CV.