La Crème are currently seeking an Administrator to support the Quality Department of a major pharmaceutical company based in Ringaskiddy, Cork for a 10 month temporary assignment.
The hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8.30 am - 5pm and 8.30 am - 4 pm on Fridays based on an hourly rate of €13.80.
Are you a hardworking, enthusiastic individual who thrives in a busy environment and can multi task to the highest degree? Are you a great team player who will go above and beyond?
Then your new role involves the following:
- Manage and coordinate documentation for the quality department
- High volume data entry on Microsoft Excel
- Manual and electronic filing
- Generation of reports from the system as required.
- Carry out tasks related to the storage and archiving of documents
- Audit internal and external document storage/archive systems.
- Supports the development and management of compliance systems through tasks related to the management of document control in respect of SOPs.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure high compliance levels
- General support for the team including photocopying, scanning etc
Strong IT skills are required and the ability to work in a team environment using your own initiative. Strong attention to detail is essential.
There is free parking and a subsidised canteen.
Immediate availability is preferred.
Please send your updated CV today!