Customer Service Administrator
A great company in the food industry are currently looking for a proactive and ambitious Customer Service Administrator for a temporary support position to start as soon as possible. It will start out initially for 4 weeks but could be extended for the right candidate!
The hours of work are Monday - Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm at a rate of €13 per hour.
- General administrative support for business, liaising between numerous internal departments to resolve client queries
- Queries could be in relation to current offers, invoicing, deliveries and anything in-between
- Top class customer service skills are vital
- Have exposure to different elements of the supply chain
- Database management
- Support multiple functions with filing, scanning, photocopying etc
- Be confident talking to clients and internal teams and have a problem-solving nature
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This role would suit an enthusiastic, vibrant person who thrives in a busy environment and can multi task to the highest degree. Strong computer skills are essential including Microsoft Word and Excel. Very strong organisational and communication skills required too as you will be the company 'go-to' for any admin tasks.
If you are available immediately or you're interested in hearing more about temping with ourselves, send an up to date CV today!