Logistics Transport Planner
Our client based in Limerick are seeking a Logistics Transport Planner to join their team. You will be responsible for providing logistics solutions, reporting and planning in line with SLA's to key clients.
In this role you will offer exceptional customer and logistics support ensuring all processes systems and carrier issues are addressed and resolved within agreed SLA's
- Ensure all orders are released into production in a timely manner to ensure SLA's are met.
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring any systems/operational issues impacting customer shipments are proactively reported to the relevant teams and tracked through to resolution.
- Generate daily planning trackers and reports.
- Process Order Management and Outbound Planning.
- Compile, review and action reports for key account customer as per business KPI requirements.
- Verify KPI and SLA accuracy for outbound performance.
- Set up, check and reconcile incoming updates.
- Follow up and reconcile back logged customer requests daily
- Participating in weekly customer task meetings along with monthly reviews.
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly reports as per required customer reporting requirements.
- Native level England skills both written and verbal.
- 2 + years' experience in a high technical logistics' environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, with proven reporting and presentation skills.
- Responsiveness in dealing with Customer requests.
- Able to work under pressure and work with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and assist other team members during peak volume periods.
- Experience in carrier network management.
- Attention to detail for billing, process analysis, customer complaints investigations and reporting activities is beneficial.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply or call Victoria on 061 430 939 for a confidential chat.