A position for a successful and ambitious Quality Lead coming from an Educational Institution looking for a new role is invited to review this opportunity with a well established and respected Institution in Dublin City.
You will be responsible for ensuring the Institution remains compliant with the requirements of its external regulators, accreditors and funding agencies.
Also responsible for establishing, maintaining and monitoring QA systems.
The ideal candidate will come from Education - College/University with knowledge of the QQI
Contract: 1 Year Contract
- Under each of the following: Awarding Organisation, Coordinating Provider, ISO Accreditation,
- Maintain the internal monitoring system in respect of external regulatory, QQI,ISO u
- Asses risks and develop risk management strategies
- Annual programme self evaluation reviews
- Maintain an internal monitoring system in respect of QQIs regulatory requirements
- Audit and Risk
- Document Control
- Quality Programme
- Charities Code
- Strategic goals
- Experience working in QA in an Education space
- GDPR experience/intel
- Posses both hard and soft skills
- Understanding of regulatory environments
- Process driven
- Exceptional communicator
If you are interested and have the suitable experience please apply now with an up to date CV!