Healthcare Adviser (2pm-10pm Monday - Friday)
We are delighted to be working with a Global Organisation based here in Cork that are looking to grow a team that supports their end users.
They are looking for team players who have a healthcare background either as a Nurse, Occupational therapist, Pharmacist technician, Pharmacist, or similar.
*** Full training will be Provided!***
Location: Cork - 5km outside of city
Salary : Highly competitive with excellent benefits
You role :
- To help and offer advise to Junior members of staff with limited healthcare knowledge
- To help solve complex queries
- Answer end users queries and concerns via phone and email
- Report on a weekly basis on the status and progress of end users
- Accurately record queries on internal databases
- Manages and follow operating procedures
- Support global and regional projects
This role would suit those that are looking for careering progression in a professional collaborative environment. You would need to enjoy working within a team and working in a fast paced environment.
To know more, please apply today!