Personal Assistant / Senior Administrator
La Crème are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator / Personal Assistant to be based in the healthcare sector. This position is a 6 month contract with a possibility of extension to cover maternity leave. You will be supporting the Health and Safety team and be able to multitask to the highest degree.
This role is Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 4.30 pm based on a pro rata salary of €42,037, located in East Cork with plenty of parking.
To provide PA support to the Health and Safety Manager and provide admin support to the wider Health and Safety Team including reporting.
The following are the key duties and responsibilities:
PA duties will include:
- Diary management
- Monitoring a busy inbox and drafting correspondence on behalf of management
- Attend national meetings, take minutes and circulate to the department
- Link communication with all H & S staff, senior management and external stakeholders
- Be a gatekeeper for a very in-demand member of management
- Arrange teleconferencing
- Coordinate catering for meetings
Other admin tasks will include:
- Dealing with confidential information requests
- Prepare and submit regular reports to management in relation to business cases, (an analytical candidate would thrive here as will be using Microsoft Excel functions as well as web-based systems)
- Preparation of pay sheets for return to Payroll and process invoices
- Develop & support standard operating procedures in the department
- Strong administrative skills, previous PA experience is essential
- Excellent MS Office skills to include Word and a knowledge of web-based systems
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Must hold a clean driving licence and have access to a car as travel to national meeting may be required
Please apply today for an urgent start!