If you are someone with an analytical and problem-solving mindset with acute attention to detail then this is the role you have been waiting for.
Our client based is looking for an experienced Document Controller to join their team for a 6-month contract with an immediate start date.
Your new life as a Document Controller will look like this:
- Responsible for all activities related to document routing, distribution and release to assure that the latest effective copies are available as required.
- Timely retrieval of documents and information, as needed to complete investigations and/or reports.
- Ensure the effective administration and maintenance of the documentation system in line with regulatory requirements for new product introductions on site.
- Archiving and storing of all documentation inline with company policies.
- Carry out training to departments on document control.
- Conduct internal and external audits on document storage.
- Responsible for distributing updated documents on site.
- Maintain and report relevant performance and compliance metrics specific to projects.
Skills essential for the role:
- Previous Document Control experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of administration experience.
- High level of PC skills required, must be highly proficient with Microsoft.
- Must be highly organized and disciplined and be able to demonstrate their ability to meet deadlines with strong levels of attention to detail
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and fellow peers.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also have own initiative.
If you are looking to progress your career to the next stage or looking for a new challenge then please apply below!