Documentation Administrator - Engineering
La Creme are currently working in partnership with a leading global organisation, who are seeking a Documentation Administrator with 3-5 years' experience.
This role is a long-term temporary contract and the ideal candidate will be available immediately or at short notice.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the documentation strategy for the department ensuring compliance goals are met at all times while adhering to SOPs and GMP's.
- Administration and support of the relevant electronic document management systems
- Coordinate and review records on a daily and weekly basis
- Track documents through internal processes and give support to relevant users accordingly
- Update Document Metrics as required
- Perform basic system transactions
- Support all areas of the business during audit situations
- Work in conjunction with internal team members under the guidance of group leaders and team manager
- Receive and log documents submitted by internal team personnel for inclusion into the document control system
- Review received documents for conformance to site systems and SOPs in respect of format, numbering, etc.
- Promote Good Documentation Practices within the team
- Liaise with document owners in respect of approval schedules and implementation of new or revised documents.
- 3-5 years Document Control experience
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical, quality, packaging or engineering industry
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, but also self-motivated
- Influencing skills and strong coordination skills
- Meticulous attention to detail a must