Customer Service Adminsitrator
Role: Customer Support Administrator
Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client an established Pharmaceutical brand are seeking a Temporary Customer Support Adminsitrator to support a busy sales team.
- You will liaise with sales personnel and customers on a daily basis.
- You will process orders for customers both domestic and internationally.
- Support the team with orders processing, schedule the logistics and manage customer accounts
- Fulfill assignment administrative orders to cash obligations
- Answer all incoming calls from customers, address general inquires from prospective customers
- Coordinate any deliveries for new sales orders or replacement parts
- Track new orders on the systems and issue warranties
- Use the SAP system to enter orders and process refunds and credits in a timely manner
- Manage the CRM systems, update customer information where necessary
- Coordinate deliveries with logistic partners, track the set up and arrange demonstration processes
- Report on Sales Activities on a daily basis, liaise with Sales personnel, field personnel, distributors and corporate headquarters.
- Experience using an order processing system such as Salesforce or SAP/ERP
- Fluent in English, French is an advantage but not essential
- Strong MS Office Skills
If you are immediately available please apply today.