Role: Personal Assistant
Duration: Maternity leave 6 - 12 months
Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
Location: Dublin City Centre
Start Date: Immediate start
Our Client a leading accountancy and consultancy firm is currently seeking a Personal Assistant to support a number of Partners and the wider team in the day to day running of the department. The ideal candidate will have strong Administration or Personal Assistant experience in a corporate environment.
- You will provide secretarial support to 3 partners and a wider team covering a large range of duties on a daily basis.
- Schedule meetings, conferences and events, you will be well organised, using your initiative to plan in advance
- Prepare files and documents for partners, provide schedules for meetings and manage their time accordingly
- Attend department meetings and manage agenda's, take meeting minutes, prepare reports and presentations
- Coordinate travel arrangements, book domestic and international travel
- Create tender documents and any administration tasks, including billing, filing, expenses and timesheets
- 1-2 years previous Personal Assistant experience or Senior Administration experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Strong Typing skills, drafting letters, minute taking
If you are immediately available please apply today.