Customer Service Team Leader
Our client based in Galway are seeking a Customer Service Team Leader to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of Customer Services Specialists with particular responsibility on ensuring trading norms and committed shipping dates are applied and managed appropriately.
This role will be directly responsible for leading and influencing change within the team to continue the focus on process improvement, revenue optimisation, activity realignment and multiple approaches to fulfilment.
To be successful in this role you have exceptional experience working in a changing environment with strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment. Be an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links with other departments.
- Support the Customer Service Managers in the day to day running of the Customer Service function.
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the company goals and performance management processes are maintained and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an on-going basis
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI's ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis.
- Fully understand how the activities and processes within the International Customer Service function link to overall Metrics and ensure effective dashboards are created to monitor performance tracking.
- Responsible for optimising revenue each month and Quarter end in collaboration with commercial team.
- Understand, plang and co-ordinate the Customer Service actions necessary to influence the team on what they need to do to support the achievement of revenue.
- Minimise potential risk orders, escalate potential issues in a timely manner.
- Cross functional collaboration to eliminate potential issues and minimise customer and revenue impact.
- Continuously review opportunities to maximise revenue through quote to order conversion.
- Build relations with the managers, commercial and key accounts via regular meetings.
- Organise the team's workload ensuring resources are available and trained to the highest standard.
- Continuously reviewing opportunities to streamline processes and implement Process, IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve the customers experience.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Trainer and Customer Service seniors in facilitating the induction and training of all team members.
- Review compliments and complaints on a weekly basis and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful audits.
- Maintain appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements and standards.
- Ensuring that the Customer Service teams are fully trained up and aligned on all processes, procedures and Work Instructions.
- 2+ years' experience managing a busy Customer Service teams is essential for this role.
- Clear understanding of and experience in International trade, export process and logistics.
- Demonstrated understanding of working with a Quality system, Standard Operating Procedures and Capa/QI's in a compliant organisation.
- Understanding the drop ship model for delivering goods internationally.
- Experience in tender preparation and submission.
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity.
- Previous experience in process solutions, performance management or project management is desirable.
- Proven track record in delivering KPI's in a changing environment.
- SAP ERP experience essential for this role.
- CRM experience desirable for this role.
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply or call Victoria on 061 430 939 to discuss further.