La Creme is currently working in partnership with a leading global organisation, who is seeking a Document Control Specialist with 3-5 years of experience.
This role is a long term temporary contract and the ideal candidate will be available immediately or at short notice.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to electronic systems.
- Maintains documentation manuals to ensure accuracy and current information.
- Ensure the correct and timely input of training related documents into the LMS System - ComplianceWire.
- Participates in training on issues affecting own area of work. Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
- Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
- Provides cover for Site Induction training, System end-user training, as required, to Cork & Dublin sites.
- Writes and revises SOPs and work instructions for continuous improvement of documentation systems.
- Provides Level 1 support for all systems previously listed.
- Participates in cross-site teams as the QA systems team representative - Attending associated meetings ensuring QA systems team are represented & concerns/ issues communicated, aiding in the identification of potential improvements and participating in discussions on issues/ queries on the associated systems/process.
Key Competencies required:
* Demonstrates entry-level knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
* Demonstrates technical experience on any of the following systems within the Pharma, Med Device or Food sector - Quality System Management systems, Learning Management System or Document Control systems.
* Demonstrates entry-level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
* Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Demonstrates solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Demonstrates an ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional peers.
* Demonstrates ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Demonstrates basic knowledge of organizing, filing, scanning of documents and records.
Qualifications & Experience:* 2+ years of relevant system administration experience in Pharma, Med Device or Food sector.
* Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
* Exemplary attendance and time-keeping record
* Excellent Computer Skills