International Customer Service Specialist
Our client based in Galway are seeking an International Customer Service Specialist to join their team, in this role you will be responsible for arranging domestic and international shipments, preparing commercial invoices, order confirmations and confirming order approval, handling customs clearance, monitor inventory levels at warehouses.
You will also liaise with sales team, warehouse personnel and customers to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Arrange domestic and international shipments including handling customs clearance also prepare and confirm orders approvals ensuring a smooth transaction for the customers.
- Coordinate shipments to and from factory, supplier, site, port and international locations.
- Process complaints when necessary.
- Prepare and send documents that coincides with shipments and exportation and are responsible for export regulatory compliance.
- Arrange transportation and customs clearance for shipments.
- A clear understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines in customer set up and support.
- Manage and respond to customer requests for quotations and tenders when necessary.
- Address all enquiries and orders to the committed customer timelines.
- Resolve an array of customer issues regarding pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or any other question or situation a customer may inquire about.
- Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
- Work with others to ensure that accurate customer information is maintained.
- Stay current with inventory levels and requirements, in particular products on allocation.
- Responsible for making sure any customer account changes are communicated to relevant owner.
- Keep up-to-date on products, inventory and promotions that are necessary to provide customers with impeccable customer service.
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis.
- Keep Customer Service and Sales Managers informed of all changes, issues and potential concerns of all customer accounts.
- Work with warehouse and supply chain personnel as needed to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Complete all customer or staff requested reporting.
- Investigate and resolve service issues reported by customers or as requested by employees.
- Develop and maintain customer and employee relationships.
- Responsible for executing applicable Quality Management System processes, monitoring the success of service provided, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Creating process documents in line with the Quality Management System.
- Handle all communication related to, and prepares all required documentation for orders to meet respective country shipping customs requirements.
- Investigate and process credits and Return Goods Authorizations for customers.
- Coordinate and communicate with respective brokers to ensure shipments for Private label (made to order) reach their final destination.
- Maintain consignee profile sheet
- 3 years' + experience of shipping, domestic and export traffic terms, documentation and procedures or proven track record in an advantage.
- Previous customer service experience in the healthcare industry in an advantage.
- Thorough understanding of Customs regulations.
- Thorough understanding of Export controls.
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines for setting up export customers.
- Experience handling tasks where attention to detail is critical to success.
- Proficiency with Excel and ERP Systems, SAP would be an advantage.
- Experience auditing documents and project requirements.
- Knowledge and comprehension of basic contract terms and conditions.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply for call Victoria on 061 430 939 to discuss further.