La Crème are currently seeking an experienced Quality Administrator to support a manufacturing company based in Midelton, Cork for a 6 month contract.
The hours of work are Monday - Friday 8 am - 4.30 pm and the salary is dependant on experience between a bracket of €35,000 - €45,000.
Are you looking to excel in the Quality space? Are you a great team player who will go above and beyond?
Then your new role involves the following:
- Manage and coordinate documentation for the quality department
- Read customer drawings
- Use statistical tools to measure variation
- Formulate validation protocols
- Manual and electronic filing
- Generation of reports from the system as required.
- Supports the development and management of compliance systems through tasks related to the management of document control in respect of SOPs.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure high compliance levels
- General support for the team including photocopying, scanning etc
Strong IT skills are required and the ability to work in a team environment using your own initiative. Strong attention to detail is essential.
The ideal candidate will be organised and methodical and will have previous experience supporting a quality department, ideally in the medical device space.
There is free parking.
Immediate availability is preferred.
Please send your updated CV today!