Customer Service Administrator
Do you love solving problems for people? Being organised and coordinating tasks? I'm currently recruiting for an Administrator who can provide top level customer service for a renowned Irish owned company.
This role is to start asap until mid-January to look after the admin, order support and customer service for the online store over the Christmas period offering an hourly rate of €12. The role is based in their offices just north of Cork city centre.
You will work Monday - Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm and there is free parking.
Your new role will involve:
- Taking calls and managing a busy email inbox
- Processing new orders on the internal system, (full training given)
- Tracking customer orders and giving updates
- Respond promptly to customer queries
- All general ad hoc administration
What you will bring to the team:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated individual with drive, enthusiasm and commitment
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook is beneficial
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to priorities workload and work in a pressurized environment
This role would suit a driven individual that enjoys working as part of a team and delivering great customer service.
If you are interested and available immediately, please apply today!