Data Entry Administrator
La Crème are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Administrator / Clerical Officer role based in the healthcare sector. This position is a 3 month contract with a possibility of extension. You will be supporting a busy department within the hospital setting.
This role is Monday - Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm based on €12.44 per hour, located close to Cork City centre.
To provide data entry support due to high workload within the department.
The following are the key duties and responsibilities:
- Work as part of a dedicated administrative team
- Enter confidential information into the database ensuring accuracy
- Filing and scanning of documents
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure information is correct
- Full knowledge in Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Strong administrative skills, previous data entry experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent MS Office skills to include Word and Excel and a knowledge of web based systems.
- Strong organisational skills
- Building and maintaining relationships
Please apply today for an immediate start!