Sales Support Administrator
La Crème are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator for a key client in Little Island, Cork. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract role in the health sector and is an immediate start.
This role will be based on a pro rata salary of €23,000.
Working hours are 8 am - 4.15 pm / 9 am - 5.15 pm.
You will be required to:
- Resolving customer queries over the phone, inbound and outbound chat functions on the website and by email
- To provide a customer centric, friendly approach
- Supporting customers with their online purchases to ensure their understanding of the product
- Work in a team to bring data up to compliance levels
- Monitor and track internal data, processing into the internal system
- Updating customer details
- Review high volumes of documentation both hard and soft copies
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure compliance
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work towards deadlines
Previous administrative experience is essential and customer service skills would be a distinct advantage.
Free parking and canteen on-site!
If you have the relevant skill set and you are available immediately, don't delay in applying today. This is a great opportunity with a large market leader.