La Crème Cork have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Legal Secretary to work with one of the major players in the Legal industry.
We are currently looking for a Legal Secretary with experience in litigation to support our client's state of the art Cork offices, based close to Cork City Centre for a 12-month fixed term contract.
You will be encouraged to collaborate with team members to create a supportive and engaging working environment.
Salary dependent on experience.
Your new role will involve:
- Supporting Solicitors with administrative tasks
- Ensuring files are managed in an efficient and effective way
- Document management: Manage high volumes of documentation; amending documentation as required.
- High volume typing
- Court administration: Preparation of court documents and briefs; liaising with Counsel as required
- Invoice managment
- Other admin duties could include photocopying, booking couriers, answering the phone and taking messages for a number of Solicitors.
Background and experience:
- The ideal candidate will have legal secretary experience in litigation
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
Key Skills Required:
- Strong people skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all colleagues
- Ability to plan and prioritise and manage multiple activities at one time
- Strong IT and systems skills
- Ability to use their own initiative and manage time efficiently
- Must have strong attention to detail
Should you have the above experience, please apply today for consideration!