Junior Company Secretarial Assistant
Company Secretary Assistant
6 Month Contract
A large global financial services company who provides asset management are looking for an administrative assistant to provide support to their company secretarial team.
- Work with the Company Secretarial team to complete the daily workflow.
- Ensuring the accurate preparation and issue of board agendas, board papers and minutes for all board meetings in adherence with client procedures and Company Law. Follow up on decisions made at board and general meetings in order to provide an update at the next meeting.
- Ensuring the filing of all statutory forms and returns at the Companies Registration Office, as required, in addition to regularly reviewing the information in the statutory books, client files and Blueprint Company Secretarial database to ensure that the information is consistent and up to date.
- Ensuring compliance with the local regulatory bodies
- Updating of client and department procedures and checklists as and when changes occur.
- Acting as a channel of communication and information for non-executive directors
- Ensuring compliance with the Constitution / Memorandum and Articles of Association and ensuring safe keeping and proper use of the Company Seal.
- Arranging for the notarisation and legalisation of documents.
- Assisting auditors with annual audit.
- Overseeing the filing of the Annual and Semi-Annual financial statements with the relevant regulatory bodies within the required timeframe.
- Monitoring the departments Compliance obligations through the Self-Testing schedules and weekly board meeting, foreign filings, AGM and annual return schedules.
- Reviewing developments in Corporate Governance and Company Law in order to advise and assist the directors with regard to their duties and responsibilities and compliance with their personal obligations under Company Law and, where applicable, Stock Exchange requirements.
- Assisting the Head of Department with adhoc queries.
- Holder of 3rd level degree
- Previous experience in a legal setting a distinct advantage
- Previous experience in an administration essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
If this sounds like you then please apply online now!!