Label Administrator - 12 month project
La Creme, Cork's leading Office Support recruitment agency, are currently seeking a Label Administrator for a key client based in East Cork, for a 12-month European project. The salary range is €30,000 - €34,000 pro rata.
Do you thrive in a busy environment and can you multitask to the highest degree?
Have you experience designing, formatting and modifying labels / documents in a highly regulated industry?
Then your new role involves the following:
You will be responsible for the creation of product labels as well as the content modifications and all necessary documentation associated with product labels & instructions for use.
- Responsible for the label template and label content design
- Support a wider team with new product labels and the instructions for use
- Provide support on strategic projects in line with any internal or external regulatory requirements
- Modify existing label templates and label content to support the on-going daily business needs
- Ensure all Labels, either new or modified, are subject to the appropriate change control processes in conjunction with quality
- Must provide direction to the business units on labelling regulatory requirements including FDA requirements
- Review operating procedures and identify areas for improvement in process and compliance.
Perks include flexible working hours, free parking. subsidised canteen, healthcare and pension scheme!
The ideal person for this role will have the following:
- 3rd Level qualification or equivalent experience in a pharma or medical device environment
- Strong attention to detail is essential for keeping in line with regulations
- The individual must have a minimum of 2 years relevant labelling experience within a regulated environment (preferably Medical Device)
- Knowledge of QA and FDA requirements for packaging and labelling
- Strong organisational and project coordination skills.
- Strong systems and Microsoft Excel experience including pivots and VLOOKUPs.
Immediate availability is preferred but will allow for a 2-week notice period.