Programme Executive - Business and Industry
A great opportunity to work with a leading force tackling climate control and supporting businesses to become more energy efficient.
Your role will be to support and liaise with various teams and external stakeholders to manage the process and ensure sufficient impact and success across businesses.
The role of Programme Executive - 'Business and Industry' will require someone with a good understanding of the challenges facing Irish businesses and look at ways to implement and develop plans to improve their energy efficiency.
Contract: 12 months
Location: Dublin City centre
Salary: €40-43k based on experience
Role: Programme Executive - Business and Industry
- Manage the delivery and development of modules and software relating to energy efficient out to businesses
- Input to the delivery of incentives and support schemes
- Detailed analysis of support and outcomes
- Look at ways based on evaluation to improve results and value for money
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Oversee and support the development of effective communication within the team and the wider business
- Strategic focus on programme development
- Attend events on behalf of SEAI
- Degree level or higher in business, social sciences, engineering, science
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a related sector
- Ability to relate information in simpler terms
- Confident public speaker
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead a team and inspire
- Always looking for ways to improve and streamline
- Project management experience
- Report writing
- Commercially focused
- Comfortable to make decisions
- Good understanding of relevant energy/climate policy and developments related to the business
If you are interested and meet all of the criteria please apply now with an up to date CV!