Lending Services Support
A 6 month contract working for a State Body who provide provide asset and liability management services to Government.
You will be working within the lending services team reporting into the Head of Lending assisting with the existing team to support the response to the Covid-19 requirements of SMEs. This role requires someone who has experience working in the operations area of financial services.
Role: Lending Services Support
Contract: 6 month contract
Salary: €30-35k (depending on experience)
Location: Dublin City Centre
- Support the on-boarding process for new on-lenders
- Work with the credit team ensuring a smooth set up
- Ensuring eligibility of underlying loan data
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of the database
- Produce reports for onward distribution to stakeholders
- 3 years + experience working in the operations area of financial services
- Ability to work proactively and manage multiple tasks in a highly pressurised environment
- Work collaboratively with a team
- Analytical skills
- Numeracy skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience producing reports
- Strong proficiency with Excel and various systems and software
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Time management
- Excellent customer service skills and dealing with external stakeholders.
If you are interested and hold the relevant experience please apply now!