Marketing and Communications Executive
An exciting opportunity to join this forward thinking government body to help tackle sustainability throughout Ireland. They are looking for a Marketing and Communications Executive to join their team for a 10 month specified purpose contract.
Communications is at the heart of this companies mandate and their power is through teaching, providing information and guidance to the general public and businesses across Ireland.
They are looking for someone who can implement strategic and imaginative communication that will effectively contribute to the businesses goals.
Contract: 10 months
Location: Dublin City Centre
- Support management and staff with marketing and communications advice
- Develop and implementation of the companies marketing plans and campaigns
- Define of metrics for programmes, monitor, review and adjust where necessary
- Conduct workshops to identify messages for communication; both technical and complex subjects
- Reporting and analysis
- Content creation for wide audiences
- Supporting the definition and implementation of public relations plans for communication programmes.
- Preparing press releases and engaging key journalists
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to maximise its effectiveness
- Conduct consumer and target audience research to gain valuable insights
- Work closely with the marketing communications manager to ensure their sponsorship assets are fully optimised
- Suggest new and innovative ways to maximise reach
- Adhoc duties as required.
- A degree in communications, marketing, business or relevant qualification
- 3 years + experience of strategic planning and implementing communications campaigns
- Experience writing and design and public relations
- Project management experience
- Work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and ability to work collaboratively
- Experience advertising, event management, exhibition and conducting audience research.
If you are interested and have all the experience and qualifications required please apply now!