Customer Service Administrator
La Crème are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Administrators for a key client in Little Island, Cork. The positions are 6 month fixed term contracts in the health sector.
Do you have a passion for providing excellent Customer Service while also using your administration skills?
Are you eager to work in a highly successful company with career progression opportunities, a great brand and team culture?
Successful candidates must be available for a start date of Monday September 21st.
Attractive rate of pay plus bonus!
This role will initially be remote.
- Ensure first class customer service via phone and email when responding to customer queries
- Following up on customers queries via email
- Maintain a busy email inbox
- Database management
- Review high volumes of documentation
- Providing information and resolving queries
- Meeting KPI's
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- 1-2 years' work experience in a customer facing or customer support role
- A passion for customer service and problem solving
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong communication skills and the ability to show empathy
- Strong computer skills
If you have the relevant skill set and you are available immediately, don't delay in applying today. This is a great opportunity with a large market leader.