La Crème are currently recruiting for an Administrator to be based in the healthcare sector. This is a 3-month contract with a possibility of extension. You will be supporting a very busy public health department within a medical setting.
The roles will work on shift patterns, working 5 days across Monday - Sunday between 8 am - 6pm based on €12.72 per hour.
We have roles available located close to Cork City centre & Blackpool.
To provide back office administrative support due to a high workload in the public health centre.
The following are the key duties and responsibilities:
- Work as part of a dedicated back office administrative team
- High volume data entry
- Enter confidential information into the database ensuring accuracy
- Updating appointment schedules
- Calling patients to confirm and arrange logistics of attending appointments
- The ability to work in a fast-paced role and deal well with pressure
- 2 years of strong administrative skills, previous data entry experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent MS Office skills to include Word and Excel and a knowledge of web based systems.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills
Please apply today for an immediate start!