La Crème are currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrator for a key client in Little Island, Cork. This role is a 6-month fixed term contract in the health sector and is an immediate start.
This role will be based on a pro rata salary of €23,000.
Working hours are 8 am - 4.15 pm / 9 am - 5.15 pm. You will be working remotely initially and will be asked to work onsite early 2021.
The primary function of this role is to ensure that all data is entered correctly to ensure that documentation can be assessed as accurately and as efficiently as possible, ensuring excellent customer service.
You will be required to:
- Ensure that all data read by the system is accurate for each case, making amendments where necessary
- Maintaining a quality approach to all aspects of validation and day-to-day duties.
- Work in a team to bring data up to compliance levels
- To continuously strive to improve the output of data by reporting information that is being read incorrectly in an effort to prevent assessment errors
- Updating customer details
- Review high volumes of documentation both hard and soft copies
- To complete other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work towards deadlines
Previous administrative experience is essential and customer service skills would be a distinct advantage.
If you have the relevant skill set and you are available immediately, don't delay in applying today. This is a great opportunity with a large market leader.