Want to feel like you're making a difference?
La Crème are currently recruiting for a Clerical Officer role based in the healthcare sector. This position is a 3 month contract with a possibility of extension. You will be supporting a busy administrative team and be highly efficient and organised.
This role is Monday - Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm based on €12.78 per hour. You will be required to work onsite, close to Cork City.
To provide administrative support to the Healthcare Admin Team.
The following are the key duties and responsibilities:
- Work as part of a dedicated administrative team
- High volume data entry using CRM and Microsoft Excel
- High volume coordination of schedules & bookings
- Review documents to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations / procedures.
- Liaise with other internal departments to ensure the highest level of service
- Filing, scanning and archiving
- Email correspondence
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent MS Office skills to include Word and Excel and a knowledge of web-based systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced administrative role is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning, organising and delivery of results
- Evaluating information, problem solving and decision making
- Team player
Please apply today for an immediate start!