Operations Manager - New Account
La Crème have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Operations Manager to join a new project team in Cork!
Joining this dynamic business, you will be directly responsible for a leadership group and their teams circa 100 staff. You will report into the Service Delivery Manager and be responsible for the below:
This is a 12-month fixed term contract for a growing account - possibility of a permanent position for the right candidate.
Your role will involve:
- Deliver and grow the business unit and drive project performance
- Deliver maximum production levels through effective management of KPI's
- Increase the team's commercial awareness and understanding of SLA obligations
- Effective and regular communication style with the end client is essential
- Proactively engaged in coordinating key business planning activities such as forecasting and reviews
- Give Team Leaders feedback on a regular basis through one to ones and team meetings. You will work closely with your teams.
- Lead by example and actively promote a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
- Promote development and play a key role in coaching and mentoring
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5 years + Operational Management experience, ideally in Customer Service/Call Centre, BPO or high-volume corporate setting
- Experience managing large numbers of employees
- Strong decision making and communication skills
- Commercially aware within a challenging environment
- Adaptable - can easily switch between structured, process-oriented thinking and unstructured, problem resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Target focused to manage SLA's
This role would suit a highly motivated person who leads from the front! A great opportunity with the potential to go permanent.