HR Coordinator - EMEA - German Speaking
Are you a fluent German speaker with HR experience?
This is a great opportunity to work in a global organisation based in Cork as part of a HR Services team to provide direct support to employees, other HR groups and management.
The HR Shared Services team provides support to all employees and managers in the EMEA region across all aspects of the employee lifecycle from hiring through separation.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of €30,000 and great benefits and would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to start their career in HR and gain exposure to HR policies and procedures at a regional level.
Role and Responsibilities
- The primary point of contact for employee and manager HR-related enquiries ensuring timely, quality resolution of all issues raised.
- Create appropriate documentation to support employee and manager transactions through a global HR system. This includes new hire transactions, promotions, leaves, separations etc.
- Maintain accurate employee records and transfer inquiries to other parties within and outside of HR Services.
- Identify and escalate priority issues and routing to the appropriate team for quick resolution.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements for the timely resolution of all assigned tasks.
- Work with the Content Management Team to develop and update desktop procedures, scripts, FAQs and job aids to ensure a consistent experience for all.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant quality and legislative policies, procedures, and controls in the region.
Level 8 degree with an emphasis in HR or Business
1-3 years customer customer service / administration experience
Fluent in German, as well as English
Strong team player with a passion for working in a fast-paced international HR team
Desire to build a career in HR with an appetite for lifelong learning