Service Delivery Manager
La Creme are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity with a growing organisation based in Cork. These roles don't come along often and this position will give the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work with this Irish success story.
As the Service Delivery Manager, your role will include responsibility over the business units relationship with the client, managing the Service Level Agreement and maintaining focus on the big picture. This is a permanent opportunity.
What the role involves:
- Ensuring service and capacity requirements are met
- Maximising revenue and profitability opportunities per employee, through effective management of KPI's
- Increase the team's commercial awareness and understanding of SLA obligations
- Review pricing and SLA on an ongoing basis and drive recommendations.
- Be part of the planning process with your client supporting new ideas
- Project management, be able to effectively plan and react
- Developing strong internal and external relationships.
- Create the right climate and culture for the team to prosper.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
What experience do I need to have:
- 5+ years proven people management experience - coaching/ mentoring/ developing
- Client / Account management experience essential
- 5+ experience managing an operational role involving process improvement
- Budgeting experience
- Experience in managing performance
- Strong decision making and communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Well being programme
- Health Discount Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme