La Crème are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator based in Fermoy, East Cork to support the Supply Chain team.
This role is for an immediate start - all applicants must be available immediately to start!
This role is a temporary assignment for 4-6 weeks.
Duties include the following:
- Organising and expediting goods movements.
- Monitoring and reporting on volumes as required.
- Overseeing order review, entry and acknowledgement to the customer.
- Liaising with internal departments and external third parties/suppliers about orders and deliveries.
- Preparing documentation.
- Effective and consistent communication with customers.
- Following up on any administrative task as requested by the Supply Chain team.
- Ad hoc administration tasks as and when required.
- 3rd Level educational qualification in Supply Chain, Business or Related Discipline desirable.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Buying Administrator experience is desirable.
- Previous knowledge of the movement of goods, planning, purchasing, logistics and customer Support functions.
- Experience of working with SAP system is critical or using an ERP system.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Results orientated and commitment to achieving objectives.