La Créme have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Administrator to join a growing company here in Cork, This role is an initial 12 month fixed term contract with the strong possibility of an extension.
The ideal candidate will come with previous experience in 5 star customer service & have strong attention to detail.
This role is full time on site & doesn't offer the opportunity for remote working.
- Liaising with internal teams
- Managing a busy email inbox
- Uploading of documents to the database and updating clinical files
- Schedule & Manage appointments where appropriate
- Provide administrative support to the clinic manager
- Answer high volume telephone calls and deal with all queries in a professional and empathetic manner
- High volume data entry using CRM and Microsoft Excel
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential and follow all policies and procedures
- Preparing charts and relevant correspondence for clinics
- An individual with experience in a healthcare setting or GP practice desirable but not essential
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Similar IT software
- Someone with excellent verbal and written etiquette
- An organised & detailed orientated person
- Someone who can demonstrate experience in a busy administrative role working on a broad range of tasks