Senior Administrator - 2 Year Temporary Contract
La Créme are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator/Project Coordinator, This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a new team that is responsible for the delivery of a new internal policy. The core function of the role will be to provide back-office support to the Programme Implementation Team as it roles out this new policy. Key tasks will include the operation of back-office processes, monitoring the programme email communication, facilitating and capturing the flow of programme information, setting up meetings and supporting the project managers keep specific documents up-to-date.
This role offers a competitive hourly rate & is 35 hours per week Mon - Fri. Hybrid working options will be available & you must be open to travelling nationally once a month.
Previous experience as outlined above is essential for this position.
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day administration of area of responsibility
- Ensure that deadlines are met and service levels maintained
- Organise internal programme meetings, including updating and maintaining the programme action log
- Where required attend meetings take accurate meeting minutes and actions for attendees and circulate these accordingly
- Set-up and maintain a 'virtual' filing system, store and archive programme files and maintain tight version control of documents
- Manage information/communication sent to the centralised email box
- Communicate with programme partners as required/instructed.
- Help project managers manage the project documents
- Prepare and circulate material for quarterly report returns, and collate response data in templates ready for review
- Promote and maintain a customer-focused environment by ensuring programme managers and partners are treated with respect at all times
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience relevant to the role of office administration/back office support
- Maximise the use of internal systems, demonstrating excellent computer skills particularly office applications including Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Demonstrate the ability to work in line with relevant policies and procedures
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability for the timely delivery of agreed objectives
- Identify inefficiencies in processes where appropriate.
Please apply to the role if your experiences matches what is outlined above!